The sun is out today and it is glorious. The lake is thawing and with the breaks in the ice and the sun shining on the water - it is beautiful. It is still cold but a promise of warmer days is in the air. Unfortunately I have mundane domestic things to do today: laundry, menu planning, grocery shopping and some straightening up and general cleaning as well as catching up on taped TV shows and a play to attend tonight. A full day and yet I must find some time to just relax. The work week looms ahead. I enjoy the work but also enjoy the play. Last night the talk was of warmer days and golf. Something to definitely look forward to.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
THAW?
The sun is out today and it is glorious. The lake is thawing and with the breaks in the ice and the sun shining on the water - it is beautiful. It is still cold but a promise of warmer days is in the air. Unfortunately I have mundane domestic things to do today: laundry, menu planning, grocery shopping and some straightening up and general cleaning as well as catching up on taped TV shows and a play to attend tonight. A full day and yet I must find some time to just relax. The work week looms ahead. I enjoy the work but also enjoy the play. Last night the talk was of warmer days and golf. Something to definitely look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the new look. It is fun to experiment with the formats. I would like to see a bigger font though because I had to get my bifocals to read it. Thought we were going to see the wave too.
ReplyDelete