Thursday, October 15, 2009

GRANDPARENTS DAY

Before we left for Baltimore and the wedding, we were down at school for Grandparent Day for the 3rd graders. We drove the 2 1/2 hours for a 45 minute lunch/book fair/and recess. I am very glad that I am not a parent with small ones. The playground was organized chaos and the boys played football and their pants ended up dirty and wet from falling on the ground. They had to spend the rest of the day in those pants. We did not come back that day but rather stayed the night so we could spent time with our granddaughter. She and I had fun. We left after we dropped her off at school. It is already becoming hard to find the time when we can see them. Now that they are in school it becomes a scheduling nightmare. Oh well, I grab whatever time I can get just to be with them (and my son and daughter-in-law and of course my granddog). No pictures though. I did not take my camera. I figured that they would like the break from me constantly taking their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment