Thursday, March 4, 2010

Paradise Found Paradise Lost




I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. The computer crashed, I worked many, many hours and last week we were in Hawaii. Hawaii in many respects truly is paradise. The temperature is constant (it was between 78 and 83 everyday) and the evening temps did not really drop below 70. However I arrived completely exhausted from working and the long trip over and woefully out of shape. Since for the past month or so the longest walk I had was from my desk to the car (roughly about 2 minutes), it was hard to suddenly become immersed in golf and lots of exercise. The first full day was spent on the Road to Hana. It was much better than I had anticipated but I did take my two Bonine (a non-drowzy Dramamine). The Seven Sacred Pools were dried up due to the drought but we did see some great waterfalls along the road and even did a bit of spelunking. I will post a few pictures in regard to the first day and will have future blogs about the other days.

No comments:

Post a Comment