Sunday, November 21, 2010

MID NOVEMBER

I noticed that it has been over a week since my last posting. It actually was a busy week and the first week that I felt fairly good since acquiring the viral junk from the "carriers". I am back at Tax Season training. The first day was registering with the IRS so that they could give me my PTIN number (a number that they gave me over 10 years ago but now I was to pay $64+ for the privilege of keeping the number). I had two days of training this week. I was supposed to go on Friday but that was the day of the TSL Purse Auction and Style show. As usual I did not win any of the purses but at least the clothes that were shown had a bit more style than in past years. I also had several meetings and I actually tried to clean the house. Thanksgiving is in a week and I am trying to make out a menu for at least three days. While on the way to renew my drivers license a deer crossed the road while walking down the train tracks. As I drew abreast of it, she stopped and looked back at me. I realized that I need to begin to carry my camera again so that I can capture these moments. This next week again is busy with class Monday and Tuesday morning, Thanksgiving on Thursday and Black Friday the next day. The family wants to go out early so I will be staying at home with the grandkids and in bed sleeping (at least until they get up). I realize that last year I wrote the Christmas Bears story. I would like to do something else again but I have no idea what!

No comments:

Post a Comment