Saturday, February 19, 2011
B-BALL
Just got back from watching the "Rabbit-Wrangler" play basketball. He scored 6 points, had some good rebounds and actually showed some aggression. Miss E played with a little friend of hers so in between watching and cheering on the basketball game I was sampling imaginary fish, cupcakes and tea. Oh and I also was trying to video some of the game. I woke up at 4:30am and was ready to leave at 6. We drove straight to the elementary school. Later we had lunch with Jules and the kids. Our son had prior plans so we did not get to visit much with him. All in all it has been a great day. The game was close but the team prevailed and we came away with a win. The sun has been out in full and it was a pleasure to be out and about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment