It appears that maybe spring has arrived. No I am not talking about the sunshine that we have had (more than two days in a row is a treat) nor am I talking about the migrating ducks. JR is back to playing golf. Granted it is only 9 holes. I feel that both the air temperature and the fact that he has not played since early November are taking their toll. It was refreshing to hear that the Saturday group (at least most) were back together and played the 9 holes with a hot dog for lunch.
Thursday was Miss Emma's birthday and I am afraid that we may have to rethink the commitment to celebrating on the anniversary of her actual birth day. To say that chaos reigned is being conservative. First the boys (they watch one child after school) played ball in the living room and knocked over a hot wax scent thing and purple wax landed on the carpet, wall, lamp and table. Mom was great. I would have grounded both boys for life (you realize that one is not even in the family) and sent them to different rooms. The rabbit wrangler did decide to make an exit and read in his room. Miss Em was showing her great-grandfather her volcano project and dumped some sort of blue food colored liquid on the FM carpet. While mom worked on the LV carpet, JR and I worked on the FM carpet. Add a baseball scrimmage that both the RW and dad were at, dinner for the remaining 5 and late gift opening and you understand why we did not get home until midnight. I had to work the next day. While I would like to stay committed to the celebration choice, it might not be fair to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment