Friday, April 19, 2013
4 MONTHS LATER
I cannot believe it has been since Christmas since my last posting. To be honest, this was a very long tax season and I did not do anything but work and rest on my days off. I did have a medical issue running concurrently with working and after 22 years I really had no interest in chatting with people in the evening after talking all day. So we socialized just a tad. We did go over to a friend's house on many Sundays to watch Downton Abbey on DVD. That was a nice evening, relaxing and relatively short. It involved supper and a one hour TV show. I prepared more tax returns than last year (328) and the last day was really busy for me. I rarely have clients come in on that day but this year 3 did and they came in at 5, 6 and 7:30PM. I got home around 8:45 pm but for the first time in 22 years, I did not work on the 16th. I celebrated my first day off with lunch with my best friend, shopping and buying two blouses and stopping at another store that I had not been to since they changed their layout. It was a great day. I am trying to clean the house and that should happen since the weather is so quirky that it makes going outside a non event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment