Sunday, October 20, 2013
WEEK THREE IN OCTOBER
This has been a pretty good week. It ramped up greatly on Friday when I went down to see the grandkids. It was Grandparent Day at the elementary school. The PTA had an independent caterer offer sandwiches and salads if you so desired (this eliminated me having to stop somewhere to pick up lunch). Since both grandmothers were there we both opted for the lunch. Afterward we did the book fair. I really had about 1 1/2 hours until my grandson came home from school. I decided to wait. I had brownies to take to the house and I got to play with both dogs. When my grandson came home we talked about the upcoming dance that Saturday night. He told me that they were learning line dances in gym and he actually got up and showed them to me. He is usually so reticent that it was pure joy to watch this. I saw the pictures of the boys and two girls who went to the dance. Based on the dresses on the girls I think my time Friday afternoon was even more precious. He is growing up too fast. With both grandkids I need to corral as much time as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment