Monday, October 27, 2014

SOCCER

This past weekend my granddaughter had a soccer tournament. This was actually fairly close to us and so we went over for the first game on Saturday. I would have loved to go to the second game but we were also dog sitting their dogs so we had to drive back to let them out etc. They won all three regular tournament games and were in the semifinals. I drove over to see that game while JR stayed at home with the dogs. Unfortunately they lost but they played well. I then drove back, we packed the dogs in the car and drove to my father-in-law's. The kids drove from the tournament to his house (it was a more direct route back home) and we gave them the dogs back. So now we are back to normal. I have an easy week so I best get fall cleaning and organizing finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment