Sunday, January 11, 2015

PASSINGS

The computer has been fixed.  There were no real virus issues but a couple pieces of software were running continuously and that was slowing the whole system.  So I am now up and running.

A week ago we received news that a friend had suddenly passed away.  He was on his way back from a Christmas vacation and had a small stroke on the plane.  He was hospitalized in Florida and died from a major stroke.  He was 75 but played tennis, worked out and ate healthy.  God apparently had other plans for him but it is difficult for us mortals to understand that.  When someone comparatively young passes away, it gives us opportunity to evaluate our lives and readjust if necessary.  Example:  I am back at work for the winter.  After my health scare this summer, I had decided to scale back my hours but.......I find myself falling into the trap of adding hours.  We were considering going away for a couple of long weekends but I had thought about not going on the one weekend but am now reevaluating that. Life is full of choices and I hope that I make the right ones. RIP Steve.  It was a pleasure to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment