Sunday, October 25, 2015
MEALS
I thought that maybe I would try to blog about our meals. First, it might make me aware of how healthy (or not) we are eating. Right now I am not intending to talk about restaurant dining - just in house meals. So last week we had lamb chops one night. They were cooked on the grill with a Chicago Steak seasoning rubbed on the chops. We had a salad with one of the last homegrown tomatoes and a bread that had to be cooked. The chops were really good. We had not had any in a long time. Later in the week, I made stuffed shells. There are enough shells to freeze two meals for later in the year and enough for two meals this week. Again, we had a small salad and one of the individual breads heated and split between the two of us. On Saturday we were down watching our grandson's last football game of the season and got home around 6:30. I cut a couple of sweet Italian sausages in pieces and cooked those and we had the second serving of stuffed shells as well as the last individual bread loaf. No veggies Saturday night so not the best of meals. So that was last week. Let's see what happens this week. If I continue to do this, hopefully I might take pictures of some of the meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment