Friday, September 30, 2016

SEPTEMBER LOST

I cannot really believe that September is over.  Where did it go?  It seems like only yesterday  I was playing golf Labor Day weekend.  I played that Sunday and Monday with one day off and then two days of a major tournament.  The next week I also play on a Tuesday and Wednesday.  It seems as though September is the perfect storm of activities.  The summer schedule is finishing up and the winter activities are beginning.  There are lots of meetings and lunches.  In addition, my company requires CEU's for work.  The company requires these by December 31 but the district that I am in set an October 1 requirement.  I finished my last class yesterday and passed the test this morning. The Internet site has been overhauled and there are reporting problems so I am printing out everything that I can to prove that I took and passed tests.  Really very frustrating.  Now I can concentrate on my closet.  I need to rotate some clothes.  It has been very chilly these past few days and I can't find some items that I would like to have close.  That's what happens when you just stick stuff in some boxes.  I will find everything eventually.  No pictures for today but I will post some shortly.  I think that it make my blog tons more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment