Tuesday, July 21, 2009
HEALTH CARE
There is not much new here to talk about. Our grandson left Swartzee and Lambie and periodically I am hugging them just to be close to the kids. I sent an envelope with "school" stuff to them since I will not see them this week. Some addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems for the 8 year old and easy addition plus some coloring pages for the 4 year old. I feel that with everything going on in Washington I need to try to understand it and not just listen to other's opinions. The health care reform worries me since I am a senior and I worry that we are entering a "Soylent Green" era. I really do not want to be required to go to counseling every 5 years to talk about not using antibiotics etc. I found a website with 615 pages of the Senate version. You can read through it. I would like to print it out but it is too many pages. The problem is that I don't always like to read on line. The website is www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/09/Kennedy_health_care_refor_n_213509.html. You can also just go to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ and work your way through the website until you come to the bill. I guess that is all for now. No pictures today. After viewing the published blog I saw that the website address did not come out correct. Where there are spaces, you should type in an underscore. Sorry about that but once you type in an address then it automatically is underlined, obliterating the underscore component.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Both links worked when I hit them on the blog.
ReplyDelete