Friends of ours went to the Cleveland Browns game today. Driving time - about 2 hours; Game time - 1:00pm; seats - club level; food - "club" buffet and dinner with relatives after the game. I went to the 3rd grade football game today. Driving time - about 2 hours; Game time - 1:00pm; seats - bring your own; food - stopped at Subway on the way to the game and ate 1/2 a 6" sub and dinner - at home (although John made a flank steak salad so that was not too shabby). I had an admission price of $2.00 and there were cheerleaders (3rd grade also) and there were play by play announcers. I heard that Cleveland lost but the third graders won - 28 to 14. There is no kicking in the game so you go for the 2 points extra. They scored 4 touchdowns with 2 extra point tries successful. The grandson plays center and had 100% success rate at handoffs. He was able to play defensive end toward the end of the game and got in on part of a tackle. All in all a great day to watch football. No clouds and the temperature was 80. It got a bit warm but there were only 10 minute quarters. I have posted some pictures here and there are some on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment