Friday, September 18, 2009
WEEK END
No, I do not mean weekend in the title but the end of a very satisfying week. There was a lot to do and it feels good to have it behind me. Monday was my bridge group and they come for dinner. That means cleaning and cooking etc. Tuesday was open but I did have a prehire interview at 5pm and that went well. Wednesday morning was golf and Wednesday night was a 3 hour class. Thursday was the charity lunch and it went very well. There were a lot of compliments and the day went off without a hitch. Today was a day to relax with a 9 hole twilight at 5:30. It was an alternate shot format and there were an uneven number of couples so we played as a 6-some. It was a bit like the keystone cops at times but fun. It was such a lovely night and I did not even get chilled until the sun was down and it was becoming hard to see. I always find this time of depressing. I love summer and while fall is pretty (prior to the middle of October), I find that I miss the warmth and colors of summer. Most everyone loves fall but for me it is just ok. Next week does not look to be a busy so maybe I can get my house in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment