Monday, February 1, 2010
WINTER
To be honest there is not much to blog about. I am way behind in the Bible readings (what a surprise) but I am going to combine two weeks into one and try to catch up. Therefore, this week's reading will be Genesis 12 - The Call of Abraham and Genesis 22 - the story of Abraham -Isaac. I go to work (this week at 8 everyday but Saturday) and come home after 7 (again except Saturday). John fixes dinner, I eat it, watch about 1 hour of tv and get ready for the next day and then go to bed. Yesterday (Sunday) was a nice do nothing but hang out kind of day. I did 5 loads of laundry, changed the sheets and towels, cleaned the kitchen, watched a bunch of DVR TV shows and finished the third book in the Twilight series - Eclipsed. I did watch most of the Grammy's and finally made it to bed around 11:00. A friend of ours recently had his picture taken with Lady GaGa. Hopefully she had more clothes on then than she had on last night. A blurb on AOL this morning said that some of the female singers apparently were trying to outdo Lady GaGa. I saw Pink's performance and I somewhat agree although I am not really up on the pop scene. As I said, that is all for now. Hope everyone has a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment