Monday, January 25, 2010

CONCERT

Sunday night John and I went to a Rascal Flatts concert at the new arena in town. Darius Rucker was great. It was fun to watch him. Rascal Flatts were fabulous. However, I have decided that I have "old" ears. They really pumped up the volume. John had earplugs in and I stuffed some tissue in my ears to help filter out the real high piercing notes. Otherwise it was what I expected having seen many of their videos. The encore was both the boys and Darius. Very nice. We had dinner downtown and then walked to the arena. The car was parked nearby already. We were out and home in about 2o minutes. We have been trying to send pictures from John's phone to my e-mail so that I can transfer them to the blog but so far no success. So you just get to read this blog and not see any pictures - sorry! The weather was so warm yesterday that it was great to be out. However I was very tired this morning and dragged to work. I am looking forward to any early bedtime (after "24" of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment