Sunday, January 23, 2011

COLD!!!!

There is really no other description necessary. It is just plain cold. At least today the sun is full and the backyard is pretty. I was watching the birds come in and feed this morning. I did see a hairy woodpecker, female cardinal and possibly a black-capped chickadee. Friday night we drove to our son's house and spent the night so we could make our grandson's 10am basketball game. They lost but it was close (1 point). They were flat the first quarter but so was the other team. The first quarter ended 0-2. My granddaughter has a friend (the friend is 3 but very social) and they played with baby dolls during the game. Last night we were at a friend's house for a pool party. While teams of 2 shot pool the rest of us played Left, Right, Center and feasted on tacos, rice, tamales and assorted appetizers. it was a great gathering and fun to see everyone. This week starts my busy time and I am not looking forward to it at all. Oh well, I will have to have an attitude adjustment to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment