Sunday, January 16, 2011

SUNRISE



Another weekend is under the belt. This was quiet. We arrived home from Hilton Head 9:30pm Thursday and I worked 9-7 on Friday. My grandson had a basketball game at 8am on Saturday but I was not up for the 2 1/2 hour drive either Friday or Saturday morning. So I did four loads of laundry, dusted the downstairs, changed the bedding and we were lucky to be invited to a friend's house for dinner. I freeloaded and did not bring anything. The dinner was delicious. Today I had wanted to go to the Art Museum for a mini concert in the Great Hall. I forgot that it was pro football playoff weekend. I did not really feel like going by myself. I finished a book I had started on Wednesday and I went to Walgreen's and printed some pictures. Some were from Hawaii a year ago in February and some were from Christmas. The Hawaii pictures went into a photo album with many years of pictures from Hawaii. The Christmas pictures were split. Some went into a frame with pictures of all 5 great-grandchildren for my father-in-law. One is of the cousins and it has it's own frame and the rest go in an ongoing Christmas photo album/scrapbook. The photos I have uploaded are sunrise in Hilton Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment