It always amazes me when the week flies by. I played in a two day tournament Wednesday and then (of course) Thursday. It was a stableford point tournament. So instead of each net stroke counting as one there are points assigned to the net score: example a net par is 2 points and a net birdie is 3 points. I played ok and was middle of the pack. The humidity was horrific. Wednesday is was 95%. By the time I was out there 4 plus hours (warm-up, lunch etc), well to say the least I was drained. Plus the course was wet due to lots of rain and that is not my favorite playing condition. However I do love love summer and it is always nice just to be outside and playing golf with friends. JR played in a two day tournament this weekend so my weekend was spent cleaning and getting ready for me to host my "bridge" group tonight. I put it in quotes because we long ago quit playing bridge and just meet for supper. I am one of three original members of the group and the group has been around for 22 years.
I was able to take a great picture of an osprey with fish and will probably post it tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment