For one of the first times ever I watched a convention. I caught most of the speeches and I was impressed by many of the speakers. I thought Susanna Martinez was superb and of course Condalezza Rice is fantastic. I thought the republicans did an great job showing the world that they are not just a bunch of stuffy old white guys. There are many powerful and dynamic women in the party as well as some great young politicians who are dynamic. Great job RNC.
On another note, we are trying to close on the sale of my father-in-law's house and I have to say whatever bank is handling the buyers loan is very inefficient, unprofessional and disorganized. Examples are: on one of the potential closing days they suddenly needed a copy of the buyer's tax return - this is a disorganized example, it is something that should have been known about and received prior to a closing date. For the closing the bank told the buyers to bring a check for "X" amount of money for the closing costs based on what the bank estimated the cost to be, the buyers did bring the correct check. The closing costs ended up less that the "X" amount and now the bank wonders where the extra money came from AND may not loan the money since they don't know how the buyers came up with an extra $1500. I mean really!! The incompetence of this bank knows no bounds. What they are doing to an 88 years old man who just wants to sell his house is appalling. It is the vacillating and inefficiency that is driving us crazy. Either give the loan or not but to drag all these people through all of this in a long drawn out scenario is ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment