Sunday, January 26, 2014

WEEK 1 DONE

There are always three weeks in late January/early February when I work alot of hours. Usually between 45 and 55 hours. So it was a real treat last night to be invited to a friend's house for an evening of great food, great games ("we are the champions!!), and of course great friends. There were 6 of us and we had lots of laughs and relaxation. We played multiple games of pool with OTR and myself winning the last game and declaring that we were champions. We only won a couple of games but it was the last. Then his wife and JR and OTR and myself played shuffleboard. The games were spilt 1/1 and we won the last game. I had never never played shuffleboard like this (it is not the one that everyone associated with "old people"). It was such a nice evening. Today it is back to my normal winter Sunday. Lots of laundry, some cleaning and maybe a movie. JR really wants to see Lone Survivor and to be honest, I know I will cry through the entire movie and I am somewhat reluctant to put myself through that. It is snowing and blowing once again. According to my calculations there are 55 days until spring. But who is counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment