Saturday, February 20, 2016

IS IT MID FEBRUARY ALREADY?

Well, time certainly does fly by.  Last week I only worked 40 hours but the two weeks before that were 54 hour weeks and that left me very little time for anything else especially anything on a computer.  Today I am off (both Saturday and Sunday) and it is a glorious day today.  Temperatures will be in the mid-60's and sunny.  PERFECT!!!  I do have errands to run and I think JR and I might try to catch a movie this afternoon.  I am hoping to cash in on the great day and not whittle it away doing nothing.  I am recovering from a cold and still have a cough that I need to get rid of.  I don't feel bad but I do not have tons of energy either.  So lots of liquids, accomplishing tasks around the house, some outdoor time for fresh air and time with hubby.  It should be a great day.

On the food front, not much to talk about.  We had lamb chops one night and last night we had fish tacos again.  I am making a pasta dish for our Sunday gathering to watch one episode of Doc Martin and one episode of Downton Abby.  Both of these are on DVD's.  It should be a fun evening.  The weather will not be near as great as today but at least in the mid 40's.  Soon we will have March and then hopefully spring.  Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment