
I was going to have a picture of our deer at 10pm at night but it was not as clear as I would have liked. These are Northern California deer. Since the deer appear to be in love and we are going to be celebrating our 40th anniversary, I thought that over the next several months I would try to read 40 poems/short stories. The first is obvious: I Corinthians 13. Verse 5 is "it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful". Something to keep in mind. I also would like to add some Buckeye trivia. This is from "Do You Know The Ohio State Buckeyes?" by Guy Robinson. It was a Christmas stocking gift.
1. The OT for NCAA college football began in 1995. In what year was OSU's first OT, who was the opponent and who won?
2. The statistic "pancake" was named after what OSU player?
Answers: 1. 2002, Illinois, OSU 23-16. 2. Orlando Pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment