Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TOO MUCH SNOW

"When I am all hassled about something, I always stop and ask myself what difference it will make in the evolution of the human species in the next ten million years, and that question always helps me to get back my perspective" from Meditations For WOMEN Who Do Too Much by Anne Wilson Schaef.

Whew! Today's ride into work - well- was work! The roads were bad and the semi trucks fast. Not a good combination. I am so ready for winter to be over. The picture today is the cement goose in our front yard. She actually has a Christmas cape and hat on. Right now you can only see a portion of her neck and her head. Here are some more Buckeye trivia questions. 1. Who won the 10 year war? 2. What was "Hopalong" Cassady's first name? These are from the Buckeye trivia booklet named in an earlier posting. The answers are:
1. Bo 5, Woody 4 and one tie. 2. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment