Monday, March 30, 2009
CATCH-UP
It has been a long time since I updated the blog. I tried last week but AOL must have been having a ton of problems because I could not save or publish the blog. I guess that I will begin with this weekend. We celebrated our granddaughter's birthday. She is a lot of fun and gets so excited over gifts of clothes. Fun!!! Unfortunately I did not remember my camera so while I have some pictures on my phone that is where they most likely will stay. The really funny thing that happened was when John and I went to bed. We sleep in the basement in the guest room down there. Apparently before John came to bed Julie received a call from her brother that his wife might be in labor. Julie went over to sit their two children. When she came home at 3 AM she noticed that my windows and sunroof were wide open. She knew that it had rained. She woke up Brent and they ran around the house trying to find my keys. Once they found them then they started the car and closed the windows and sun roof. I woke up and then woke John up. I was trying to decide whether to go upstairs and see what was happening or if it was none of my business. I am sure no comedy skit was any funnier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you got things up and running again. We are thinking about bringing laptops to Stitch and BitXX and having a little computer club to share ideas and solutions since the club has WI-FI now.
ReplyDelete