"The only way to grow is to let go." from Meditations For WOMEN Who Do Too Much.
It has been several days since my last posting. Sunday was a day of cleaning as well as relaxing. I did not get to watch the taped TV shows that I wanted to. I did however see a favorite old movie. I took two pictures with my camera and they are the ones included above. The movie is "Two Mules For Sister Sara" with Clint Eastwood and Shirley McClain. It is a cute and funny movie. Somewhat like the "spaghetti westerns" but on a lighter note. On another tack - it does seems as though the cold weather is going to go on and on and on. The weather people say that it will be 50 on Friday. I certainly hope so. There has been a sign of spring however. We did see some migrating ducks on Sunday. It was difficult to identify them but they were not the mallards that live around here.
Missed you yesterday at Kathy F's. You missed the story of the katydids. She is planning at hatching party. That should peak your interest.
ReplyDeleteLinda