Sunday, November 22, 2009
ANOTHER FALL DAY
It is a beautiful fall day. The sun is out in full and the temperature is supposed to be in the mid to high 50's. Many will play golf but I am on to other things. I received a new pocket size camera for my birthday and look forward to taking pictures with it. It has several settings: auto; action; video; blurred (do not yet know what that setting does) and close-up. It also has a 2x zoom. While that is not the greatest zoom it will help enhance the pictures. As you can tell in previous pictures, my other camera had lots of focus issues. With the holiday season coming up I am hoping to write a continuing "saga" about the Five Bears. No this is not the Three Bears plus two minus Goldilocks. We have 5 Christmas bears and I am going to try to write little stories (emphasis on little) about them every day (hopefully) and include pictures. It should be fun and the grandkids and my grand nephews will hopefully like it. I am currently in the process of collecting all the goodies for the grandkids' advent calendars. I will get it to them this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment