The picture above was a few days ago. It was about 6:45 am and the sunrise was awesome. The lake was completely flat and the reflection from the other side was fantastic. However it was short lived. By the time I went from the porch to the kitchen to the porch the intensity of the colors had already waned. I did take a few pictures though. My cough is still around and becoming very annoying not only for me but for the poor souls who have to listen to me. I am now well immersed in "Skills" classes for the upcoming tax season. I have 10 sessions at 3 hours each. I did test out of the city theory class so that gives me one free morning. Right now I am working in December but I only put down two days of availability. The office will only be open 3 days but I cannot do more especially in December. I cannot believe that Christmas is just a mere 5 weeks away. Yikes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment