Wednesday, January 6, 2010
2010
Well it is officially a new decade. We spent the last few days in Las Vegas. The security was not much different than before. I was body scanned on the way out but the same old pat down coming home. The annoying thing about flying is not necessarily the security but the flights. We were in coach but what a hassle. The aisle was only as wide as the drink cart. The passengers in the row behind me and in front could not figure out the difference between ABCDEF. I mean, how hard is it to find your seat. There was also a lot of sitting in the wrong seat and bags that were too big to put in the overheads. They had to be checked and of course they did not have to pay the extra baggage fee. We all know that in coach on Delta there is limited food. The passengers behind me thought that they were above all the commonality of a coach flight. The woman asked how the egg salad wrap was. Since it had not been mentioned in the announcements, I could not understand where she was coming from. There is a menu that can be given to the passengers and she was reading the Breakfast menu!!!! The poor flight attendant spent way more time than needed with them. She was extremely patient. It was also a very loud flight. I would have thought that everyone would have been tired from being up all night but oh no(!) they were all wired and talking loud and the sound was overwhelming. Oh well, I am back to work tomorrow with apparently a whole new set of "controls". I really resent all the control in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment