Thursday, December 13, 2012
12-12-12
This is actually one day after 12-12-12. Nothing amazing happened yesterday. The weather was wonderful. I finished all but one of my Christmas cards. One of JR's gifts arrived by UPS and it was not boxed separately. I knew that if he saw the box, he would know the gift so I quickly wrapped it yesterday. I played bridge yesterday afternoon and I had not played in several weeks so it was nice to get back to it. I made the mistake of checking my work schedule for the upcoming tax season. It was pre-populated by corporate. The schedule had me working January 1! We are not even open that day. What a joke. I must admit that while looking at the schedule, I suddenly was dreading going back to work. I love my easy going life and hate to have to become regimented. I have to clean the house, wrap gifts and make the occasional Christmas cookie. I have most gifts bought but not all. That is all for today. I should have something to post tomorrow though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment