Sunday, December 9, 2012
TIME FLIES
Once again I am amazed at how time flies. It is the 9th of December and we have not decorated the tree. We had already decided to only put up one tree this year. We are off to a late start due to not returning from Florida until the 30th. Then both JR and I got horrible colds with even worse coughs. That put us another week behind. So the tree is up and the box of decorations is down and now we just have to decorate and then enjoy! JR made his famous spiced pecans today so I guess the season is in full swing. I am trying to find time to have friends over for light suppers but I am running out of time!!!! My shopping is not in bad shape and the Christmas letter is written. We have received a few Christmas cards and after reading one, I am counting myself blessed. A friend that I have known since grade school wrote that she had kidney failure twice this year and a near death gall bladder attack as well as both children moving back home!! So while I was feeling miserable, I realized that is nothing at all. Well must go and decorate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment