Monday, December 21, 2015

DECEMBER 16

As I mentioned in a previous blog, the beach has played an important part of our lives.  In the late 80's we purchased a condo in Myrtle Beach with friends of ours.  So for most the remaining 80's and up to the late 90's we vacationed there.  It was not on the beach but rather a golf course.  We decided to sell it after our friend passed away.  We have enjoyed going there every year and had also rented it out.  It was seriously damaged by some tenants who shot fireworks off inside the unit and so I did not regret selling it.  In the late 90's we bought a time share on Hilton Head Island and that is where we currently routinely "beach it".  Here are several ornaments typifying the beach.  The flip flop ornament was bought in Myrtle Beach a couple of years ago and I am not sure where the others were bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment