Every December, I try to write about something everyday. To be honest, it is hard to come up with something innovative each year and this year is no exception. I am going to write about our ornaments. For any of you reading this it will not be interesting since it is about us. However, maybe you can look at your own ornaments and remember why you have them and share them with family and friends. I am already a day late but our main tree is not up but we have two small trees and so I will include those ornaments for a few days until our's is up and running (there is a major melt down of the lights).
We have a bird/animal tree. Over the years we have been given several bird ornaments and as they grew in number we decided to put them on a separate tree. I have been involved with feeding the birds most of my life. My parents always had bird feeders and after I got married we continued to do the same thing. We are trying to put ornaments on the tree that we have seen in the back yard. We do have multiple cardinals. I am including a picture of the tree and a cardinal ornament.
I will still blog about food once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment