Saturday, October 9, 2010
DREAMS
From time to time I am known to have wild dreams. Last night was a doozy. It began with an accident of a large steel pole falling away from my car. In the dream I told John (while we were shopping) about it. Instead of going by the scene like I wanted him to he went a different way. We stopped for something and the trunk lid came up. A couple stopped behind us and instead of closing the lid they began looting our purchases (the man only got a new suit that John purchased for $475.00 although he said that he did not really pay that much for it). We chased the man off but took the female to the Bowling Green police. They knew the couple's history and released her but told us to watch out for him. He began stalking us and the middle part of the dream is fuzzy but in the end he and his gang (they flew on large metal birds) kidnapped me. I then woke up. I am already tired and it is only 7:30am. Granted I have paid bills, did two loads of laundry and answered e-mails. I have to wonder what triggered such a dream. I did not have alcohol the night before so that was not a contributing factor. There were some unsettling things that had gone on so maybe that was weighing on my mind. Oh well. I thought you would all have a kick out of my convoluted mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment