Monday, October 11, 2010

HOT HOT HOT



It was a great weekend. The temperatures were in the low 80's. A bit warm for an October day but nevertheless great to have. Here are two pics from our back yard shot in the early morning hours featuring a tree across the lake. There is no wind and you can see the refection in the water. I played golf with friends on Saturday. Saturday night I went to a "Pops" concert featuring Doc Severinsen. It was much better than I thought. He is part of a group called San Miguel 5. It is based in Mexico (where he lives) and has both Mexican and Cuban band members. The musicians were great and Doc was still Doc. His jackets no longer had the wild lining in them that was his trademark. However, the first half of the show he wore bright lime green leather pants and the second half he wore bright pink leather pants, a matching jacket with black decoration and a black tee shirt. He is 83 and was amazing. Sunday we did not play golf. We were having great friends over for supper and I cleaned and grocery shopped. I usually try to have people over fairly regular so that I do clean. Otherwise I would do anything else. Cleaning is not now nor has it ever been my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment