It is going to be a hard week. My mother-in-law is failing. She is under the care of hospice and not expected to last long. Plans have been set so now we just take care of her and make sure to say our goodbyes. Luckily I do not have much going this week that I would have to cancel. Next week is a different story but we will see. I ran across a photo CD from last year and there are many fall pictures on it. I thought that even though what I am writing about is not upbeat, I would post a couple of the pictures and show that there is still some beauty in this world. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
TOUGH WEEK
It is going to be a hard week. My mother-in-law is failing. She is under the care of hospice and not expected to last long. Plans have been set so now we just take care of her and make sure to say our goodbyes. Luckily I do not have much going this week that I would have to cancel. Next week is a different story but we will see. I ran across a photo CD from last year and there are many fall pictures on it. I thought that even though what I am writing about is not upbeat, I would post a couple of the pictures and show that there is still some beauty in this world. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment