I am going to detour from the last few memories and give a wrap-up of this year's Christmas celebration. It was great fun. The kids were here from Saturday afternoon until Tuesday morning and I loved it. The two dogs were also here and the new little one (Finn) is a great dog but just needs abit more time to be completely house broken. We kept both dogs on the porch and kitchen and they were fine but I am sure would have preferred to sleep with their kids as they normally do. The adults in the family decided that the gifts were to come from a truck stop. OMG!! What a hoot - and yes the back of the tee shirt does say "Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park". I am going to show some pictures and the things you can get at the truck stops. Everyone has left and it is quiet and slow. I miss the hustle and bustle although I am glad to finally get out of the kitchen. The amount of kitchen trash accumulated was astounding.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
CHRISTMAS 2011 WRAP-UP
I am going to detour from the last few memories and give a wrap-up of this year's Christmas celebration. It was great fun. The kids were here from Saturday afternoon until Tuesday morning and I loved it. The two dogs were also here and the new little one (Finn) is a great dog but just needs abit more time to be completely house broken. We kept both dogs on the porch and kitchen and they were fine but I am sure would have preferred to sleep with their kids as they normally do. The adults in the family decided that the gifts were to come from a truck stop. OMG!! What a hoot - and yes the back of the tee shirt does say "Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park". I am going to show some pictures and the things you can get at the truck stops. Everyone has left and it is quiet and slow. I miss the hustle and bustle although I am glad to finally get out of the kitchen. The amount of kitchen trash accumulated was astounding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment