We are back from vacation and getting ready for the holidays. We traveled 15 hours the first day leaving just a mere 5+ hours the second in order to get back in time for the Winter Dance - the kick-off to the holidays. We had sunshine all the way on I-75 from Riveria Beach until the Ohio River. Once we crossed the Ohio into Cincinnati we went from sunshine to cloudy. Amazing. The pictures with the palm trees and ocean and the one of the spanish moss tree were from Hilton Head an the view of the ocean and beach was from Singer Island Fl. While in Florida I shopped at Bloomingdale. They had great clothes and a great sale. I basically bought $580 of merchanise for $88. Not bad. The almost two weeks were a great way to relax.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
VACATION REVIEW
We are back from vacation and getting ready for the holidays. We traveled 15 hours the first day leaving just a mere 5+ hours the second in order to get back in time for the Winter Dance - the kick-off to the holidays. We had sunshine all the way on I-75 from Riveria Beach until the Ohio River. Once we crossed the Ohio into Cincinnati we went from sunshine to cloudy. Amazing. The pictures with the palm trees and ocean and the one of the spanish moss tree were from Hilton Head an the view of the ocean and beach was from Singer Island Fl. While in Florida I shopped at Bloomingdale. They had great clothes and a great sale. I basically bought $580 of merchanise for $88. Not bad. The almost two weeks were a great way to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment