




Here are some pictures of various Christmas Days. I did note a recurring theme. It appears that I did receive a good number of dolls over the years. I still have several and I do have the Terri Lee doll. I also saw that I received a table, chairs and a tea set, an organ - that was my precursor to learning the piano, and there was one with me on the tricycle. That picture did not make the cut. My mother would buy some of the clothes but because she was such a phenomenal seamstress, she made many of my doll clothes. I noticed that the top picture must have been from the living room since the dining room wallpaper is missing. That year was 1956 and I believe I have all three of those dolls - although one needs the services of a good doll hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment